Sunday, August 7, 2011

My First Post!

Well, today, I've stepped into the wide world of blogging. Perhaps it's a bit unoriginal to title my first post "My First Post!" but hey, every blogger has to start somewhere. And, so I've started! My name is Joel, in case you don't know me, or didn't bother to look at my name on this blog, and as my description also notes, no, I am not a professional auto scribe, nor do I have encyclopedic knowledge of every nut and bolt in a car. However, both are things I'm working toward. My aspiration in life is to became an auto journalist, and I also am building up my skills in working on cars, as well as driving. In fact, the college that I will be attending this coming fall-McPherson College-will also be preparing me for both goals. But more on that in a future post.

Speaking of future posts, what this blog is going to be about is really what I feel like writing about, and that will cover all sorts of topics. I hope to cover just about everything that I can car related, and I know I'll leave some things out, but I see a long time to cover things. So keep an eye out for posts on new cars, industry news, video games (car related naturally), projects I may take on, and anything else vehicle related that piques my interest, and hopefully some of them will pique your interest as well!

2 comments: